Samuel joined Kadir Andri & Partners in 2007. Samuel practices in the area of corporate and commercial law, including mergers and acquisitions, securities regulation, corporate restructuring, joint ventures, inward investments and equity offerings. Samuel is consistently listed in the legal publications as being a leading lawyer in his field.
Phone : +603-2780 2988
- Take-over of plantations real estate investment trust Al-Hadharah Boustead REIT by Boustead Plantations.
- Take-over of tobacco company JT International by Japan Tobacco.
- Disposal of equity in mobile communications company Packet One Networks (Malaysia) to Telekom Malaysia.
- Disposal of equity in information technology company TIME Engineering by Khazanah Nasional.
- Take-over of national airline Malaysian Airline System by Khazanah Nasional.
- Take-over of bereavement care provider Nirvana Asia by CVC Asia Pacific.
- Take-over offer for payment system operator GHL Systems by Actis Capital.
- Acquisition of food manufacturer Munchy Food Industries by CVC Asia Pacific.
- De-merger of conglomerate Sime Darby into Sime Darby, Sime Darby Plantation and Sime Darby Property.
- Disposal of equity in banking group RHB Bank by Aabar Investments.